Survive among the Dead
Last Day On Earth: Survival
|Name||Last Day on Earth: Survival|
|Update||March 2, 2022|
|Premium||Free Craft/Mod Menu/One Hit Kill|
• Mod Menu
• Free Craft& Build. Craft without items
• All Recipes Unlocked
• Fast Craft on Workbench
• Max Durability
• Instant Walk on Global Map
• Magic Split. Split the item to get more
• Unlimited Foods
• Dividing items increases their number
• Open all crafting recipes/regardless of character level
• Instant movement on foot across the global map/events do not appear without wasting energy
• Open all events/may break the game
• First aid kits and food are not spent after use/disable if you cannot place items
• Receive an unknown box/raiders will appear in the home location/you need to go to the map and return to the location after switching, use only when switching to the map and when returning to the home location
• High damage
• Mobs stand still
– New adventures and challenges in the Event Calendar.
– Season 20 and its rewards are already available.
Imagine you woke up to the apocalypse in the survival shooter Last Day on Earth. Feel the horror and adrenaline rush from the process of real surviving in a harsh environment! Meet the world where zombie hordes' instinct to murder you is as strong as thirst or hunger. Descend into the atmosphere of survival right now or start Last Day on Earth once you're done with reading this description, in which I'm going to tell you about some key features.
■ Create your character and look around: near your shelter, there are a lot of locations with different danger levels. From the resources collected here you can craft everything necessary for survival: from a house and clothes to weapons and an all-terrain vehicle.
■ As your level grows, hundreds of useful recipes and blueprints will become available to you. First off, build and enhance the walls of your house, learn new skills, modify weapons, and discover all the joys of the gaming process.
■ Pets are an islet of love and friendship in the world of the zombie apocalypse. Joyful huskies and smart shepherd dogs will be happy to accompany you in raids, and while you're about it, help you carry out loot from hard-to-reach places.
■ Assemble a fast Chopper, an ATV, or a motorboat and get access to remote locations on the map. You don't get the rarest resources for complex blueprints and unique quests for nothing. If there's a mechanic sleeping inside of you, it's just the time to wake him up!
■ If you like cooperative play, visit the city in the Crater. There you'll meet loyal companions and find out what you're worth in PvP. Join a clan, play with other players, feel the unity of a real pack!
■ Survivor (if you have read this far, I can call you that), an arsenal of cold weapons and firearms that would make even a seasoned hardcore player envy is at your service. Here are bats, miniguns, M16, good-old AK-47, Mortar, C4, and too much more to list, better see it for yourself.
■ Forests, Police Station, Spooky Farm, Port, and Bunkers packed with zombies, raiders, and other random characters. Always be ready to use force or flee. Anything goes, when it comes to survival!
Now you are a survivor. No matter who you are, where you come from, and what you used to be before. Welcome to the cruel new world…