Turn your device into a loopstation with this looper app
|Genre||Music & Audio|
|Update||February 16, 2022|
|Content Rating||USK: All ages|
- Premium Unlocked
- Set it in the side menu
- Editing the threshold value in 'extra settings'
- Fix timing in waveform when editing a channel
- Fix timing on overdub recordings
- Fix waveform on channels when using count-in
Get Loopify for your Android phone or tablet and use your mic to start recording your awesome loops. No more need to buy a physical loopstation, get this looper now and start looping right away!
* 4, 6 8 or 9 channels
* Merge channels
* Loop samples
* Multiply loop measures
* Recording mode: Direct or on wraparound
* Audio effects for input, output and individual channels
* Guitar distortion
* Trim first loop
* Shift loop
* Share projects with friends
* Record songs (.m4a or wav)
* Share songs
* Panning per channel
Are your loops not synced? Make sure to calibrate your device with the build-in calibration mode (see menu).
Connect a USB audio device to minimise audio latency for the optimised experience. The audio device should have both input and output audio (For example an external audio interface).
The free version of Loopify provides all you need to start looping. Two types of upgrades are available.
1. A one-time purchase to get access to all extra features except for the loop samples.
2. A subscription to get access to all extra features + all current and future loop samples