Puffin Browser Pro - It's wicked fast!
Puffin Browser Pro
|Name||Puffin Browser Pro|
|Update||February 17, 2022|
|Content Rating||USK: All ages|
• Ads-Free Access
Puffin Browser Pro will retire in 2022. Here is its retirement plan. The price count down is $1 per quarter starting on 2022-01-01. When the price drops to $0 on 2023-01-01, the app is retired. Here are the price count down dates.
$5 on 2021-10-01 (the price before the count down).
$4 on 2022-01-01 ($1 off per quarter).
$3 on 2022-04-01 ($1 off per quarter).
$2 on 2022-07-01 ($1 off per quarter).
$1 on 2022-10-01 ($1 off per quarter).
$0 on 2023-01-01 (end of life when counting down to $0).
Puffin Browser Pro is replaced by Puffin Web Browser (free to download but requires paid subscription at $1/month). New releases of Puffin Browser Pro will be available throughout 2022 to ensure the quality of the app.
Puffin Browser Pro is the premium version of the Puffin Web Browser. Once users switch to Puffin, they won’t want to go back to other browsers. With increasing levels of digital threats online, Puffin provides protection against phishing and more.
🚀 Wicked Fast: With our cloud servers handling even the most resource-demanding web pages effortlessly, websites are able to load at incredible speeds.
🔒 Cloud Protection: All Internet traffic from the app to our servers are end-to-end encrypted, therefore making it safe to use public, non-secure WiFi.
🎥 Flash Support: We constantly provide improvements to our servers, and the ability to view Flash content through the cloud.
💰 Data Saving: Puffin uses a proprietary compression algorithm to transmit web data to your device, and can save up to 90% of your bandwidth on regular web browsing. (Please note that streaming Flash content or videos requires more bandwidth than the normal usage.)
• Unparalleled loading speeds
• Ad Blocker Included
• Mobile & Desktop modes for full web experience
• Download to cloud capabilities (up to 1GB in size per file)
• Theater mode for Flash videos and games
• Virtual Trackpad & Gamepad
• Adobe Flash Support
• Puffin’s servers are located in the US and Singapore. Geolocation restrictions of content may occur if you are based in other countries.
• Puffin is blocked in certain regions (e.g., China, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates) and some educational institutions (e.g., select schools within the United States).
For more information, please visit https://support.puffin.com/.